- Global Clean Water Initiative Campaign 1st April
- Social Enterprise Bootcamp June 2017 (Akwa Ibom)
- Ambassadors For Enterprise Nigeria Beauty Pageant 2017 (Abuja)
- Ambassadors For Enterprise Conference August 2017 (Abuja)
- Ambassadors For Enterprise Gala Dinner Awards 2017 (Lagos)
Ambassadors For Enterprise Dinner
We require companies and individuals bringing new products and
services to the forefront, redefining sales strategies, and discovering new profitable markets.
All entries must be received by 12th of September 2017.
Awardees will be announced at a special award dinner event December 13th 2017 at the Ambassadors for Enterprise Excellence Dinner & Award Gala.
- Nominees will receive a mention by organiser either online or print
- Nominees will be recognised at the Ambassadors for Enterprise Excellence Dinner &
Award Gala Event
- Winners will receive a prestigious Ambassadors for Enterprise Excellence Dinner &
Award Category Nomination
- Entertainment Award of the year - This award is given to a fast growing entertainer
that is delivering groundbreaking movie/act in the entertainment industry.
- Techprenuer of the year - This award is given to a fast growing company that is
delivering technology products or is disrupting the digital industry in some manner.
- Community Pillar of the year - This award is given to an entrepreneur that has
products or services that enrich lives and is committed to building both their brand and community at large.
- Family Business of the year - This award is presented to a family - operated business
that exemplifies the combined experience and expertise needed to excel in a key industry.
- Franchise Owner of the year - This award is presented to a franchise for outstanding
performance and overall contribution in enhancing the growth and development of the franchising industry.
- Teenprenuer of the year - This award recognises entrepreneurs, age 19 or under,
committed to the tradition of business achievement.
Nomination criteria for the Ambassadors for Enterprise
small business awards (with the exception of the Entrepreneur Award)
Each company must:
- Be independently owned
- Be at least five (5) years old
- Generate annual turnover revenues of at least N250,000 but no more than
- Show a pattern of increasing revenues for the 3 years preceding application or raised
a round of capital from venture capitalist or other private equity investors for small medium enterprise start ups
- Have a minimum of three employees
Reasons to attend:
It is not every day that people have unique access to have experienced professionals who are willing to offer their expertise or time.
Take note and outline your business plans. Our executive coaches will customize advice catered specifically to your business sector so that you can walk away with more efficient strategies to grow
Contact for registration, Sponsorship &
Tel: +234 909 998 8988
Powered by: AFE Global Development Foundation